Instruction how to import the BF Emblem
- You have to login to the Battlefield Battlelog - battlelog.battlefield.com.
- After it go to "Customize Emblem".
- Then you should create a new emblem with clicking "+ add" button.
- Go to the console of your browser (all actual browsers are supported) and press this keys combinations depending on your browser (for Google Chrome press Ctrl+Shift+J, for Mozilla Firefox press Ctrl+Shift+K, for Opera press Ctrl+Shift+I and for Internet Explorer just press the keyboard key F12).
- Paste the code below into the console and press Enter, making sure you get everything from the emblem.emblem.load to the ending semi-colon. (The Emblem will be loaded inclusive all its sheets and properties.)
- Then shut down the browser console with these keys Ctrl+Shift+J
- Click the "SAVE & USE" button in the upper edge on your right.
Google Chrome plugin for Battlelog Emblem Extended Editor
Battlefield Emblem Code (Click the code and press Ctrl+A to select the whole code and Ctrl+C to copy it and after Ctrl+V to paste: